Please see below for current job opportunities at Oasis. Last updated - 3/2/18
This position requires the development, organization, and delivery of a GED Literacy & Numeracy curriculum to adult female students that are identified at a pre-literate - 5th grade level of education. Familiarity of special education instructional methods and strategies is preferred.
For more information and to apply, click here.
- Analyzes and interprets assessment test data on students, and creates individualized education plans to meet student needs.
- Implements instructional strategies to meet the learning and socio-emotional needs of students in the content areas of reading, writing, and math (ex. decoding, reading comprehension, writing, grammar, basic math computation, & applied mathematics).
- Embeds students’ personal goals into individualized learning plans, and incorporates relevant life lessons to improve a student’s overall growth.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all student portfolios.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and documents social service referrals.
- Utilizes volunteers effectively during instruction.