The Coronavirus pandemic has hit Paterson families hard. The crisis has resulted in massive unemployment in this city. Oasis is responding with an emergency food distribution program.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a one-time or monthly cash donation.
- Donate food and/or personal care items to help struggling families in need.
Our on-site volunteer program is now suspended but you can volunteer from home. You can:
- Create a fundraiser for Oasis on Facebook or another platform.
- Hold a community collection drive to help stock our food pantry.
- Gather funds from your community to purchase restaurant meals, which we will then serve as grab-and-go hot lunches. (This helps your local restaurants and feeds the hungry at the same time!)
Do you have other ways you feel you can help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.